[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu / 0.24 - Video Details Name list no longer shows movie Year?

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Mon Nov 7 21:20:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

Since upgrading, I notice that the Video Details list no longer shows the
year in the closest-match list.
Did it ever?  I was sure it did.

Right now I'm trying to fetch the movie information for "The Mummy", but
there's 5 results with that exact title (plus a bunch of others) and no way
to tell it I want the 1999 version, because the year isn't shown.  So far
choosing on at random isn't working for me ;)

Is this caused by the mythfrontend code, or in the tmdb script?

Any workarounds?

cheers,
-kt