[mythtv-users] HD_Homerun CLI - Thought it was missing from new source code, but it is there just not installed...

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Wed Nov 2 12:19:13 UTC 2011

Just FYI, I needed the CLI version of hdhomeun_config and not the GTK
GUI version, mostly because I have a weird situation where after my
single tuner unit has been on for three days, it loses connectivity...
so I needed to make a cron job to reboot the unit daily so I don't have
to worry abou that anymore, and you can do that via the CLI...

Since I built from source, I couldn't find the CLI version, and there is
no post on the silicondust website pointing to it.  A user in the forum
told me that it is in the libhdhomerun build you have to make, however
when you make install after compiling it doesn't move it.  Just go into
the libhdhomerun folder and you will have the CLI version.

Hope this helps anyone who might need the CLI version like I did.
--
  Kris B.
  krisbee at krisbee.com