[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed May 18 18:53:29 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 2:03 PM, jr <jraymyth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't know if that means one shouldn't trust scanfw or shouldn't
>> trust the diagnostic screen, but I'd say your best bet with TW may be
>> to just try the Prime with a cable card to see if it works or not.
>>

>> --
>> Steve
>
> That is probably what I will ultimately do.  I will be sure to post
> here when (and if) I send my Prime back to new egg so that y'all can
> snag the OpenBox rate.  ;-)

I think on TW you're pretty much out of luck.  I wouldn't even bother trying it.

You may be interested in this thread on the TiVo forum.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=451107

Tivo users have to worry about copy-once content as well because it
blocks certain Tivo features (multi-room viewing, tivo-to-go, etc.).

Eric