[mythtv-users] Unknown programs for Ottawa CBC area

Mike mythtv at dtmc.ca
Mon May 2 15:05:43 UTC 2011

The past week my mythtv system has reported 'unknown' programming
since about last Monday.  It says EPG data is up to date until 5th
May.
I've re-run fillmythdatabase but CBC channel is still 'unknown'.

This is making recording playoff hockey quite difficult ;o)  I'd also
like to know how if my system has not changed in anyway that this
problem has crept in... I assume its CBC's problem? Anyone else seeing
this problem?  Other channels have program lineup listed.  Anyone know
if I can troubleshoot this to know if its my system or the source that
has the problem?

Thx,
Mike.