[mythtv-users] Loud pop/crackle sound during playback

freedenizen freedenizen at gmail.com
Tue May 3 01:59:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
<delitia>
> The 0.24 branch in my repo contains the same audio code as the current
> 0.25/master .. So identifying all the problems sooner than later is
> welcomed.

I've had this issue with 0.25/master, and maybe even before that,
using SPDIF.  I always assumed it was bad data in some way.  What
would be helpful -v audio, playback?
On some occasions when this happens I've noticed the audio levels drop
when it occurs, unsure if it is triggering something in the receiver
that drops the audio, or what exactly.