[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun getting Partial Lock (TLAM-V) on one channel

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Thu Mar 31 08:02:50 UTC 2011

On 31/03/2011 02:26, Marc Sherman wrote:
> I'm using an HDHomeRun to record OTA. Up until yesterday, it was working
> great.
>
> Suddenly yesterday, one channel that previously worked fine has become
> untunable. When I try that channel in live TV, it says that it's getting
> a partial lock, and the tuning status shows TLAM-V (the G is missing).

Here's a strange thing: suddenly, day before yesterday, Dave and Dave ja
vu, on
Freeview became untunable. When I tried those channels in live TV, it
kept saying that it had a partial lock, and the tuning status showed
TLAMc (I thought that meant encrypted, no?). Can this possibly be
a coincidence? Repeatedly trying, I eventually got it to work.  I had
the same problem yesterday for a while. Before this, I had never come
across the problem, other than when attempting to tune C4 HD on Freesat
after it had changed from open to encrypted.

Cheers,
	Paul.