[mythtv-users] Incorrect listings after DST clock change (UK)

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Mar 29 12:32:35 UTC 2011

Around about 29/03/11 13:15, Andre typed ...
> H'mm mine is scheduling for 22:00, I did have a problem with
> mythfilldatabase not running automatically so I ran it manually earlier
> today. There is a known issue with MythTV and xmltv data collected before
> the time change about shows after the time change, make sure
> mythfilldatabase has run since the clock change.

   Poo;  that means it's likely my set-up.  I'd kind of assumed that,
though, given the lack of other people jumping up and down about it, but
it'll make it harder to trace.

> Also which version of xmltv are you running?

   0.5.59-84.el5 - I checked last night, there's no newer version packaged
for CentOS, and it's the current main version on the XMLTV site.

   One thing I *am* trying:  I run mythfilldatabase in a script 3-4 times to
get bits from different places (I fetch the XML manually from BlebTV 3 times
for various reasons), *then* run a final 4th. “let myth just do its thing”
for the RT data.

   On all of these, I'm now doing a run with '--refresh-today
--refresh-all', which I've not had to do before, but which might make a
difference.

   If that fails, I'll manually blow the data away and re-run, just to
guarantee it's fresh.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature