[mythtv-users] Mythexport jobs with remote mythjobqueue

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 15:08:16 UTC 2011

I was trying to use mythexport to export a few recordings for my ipad (ps
the streaming feature works great).  In an effort to speed things up I was
going to throw another machine at it.  I mounted the paths to the recordings
and export directories via NFS on the remote system, and set up mythjobqueue
to run as a deamon.

Started the job and it got picked up by the remote machine, but errors out:

sh: mythexport_addjob: not found

I figure I could install mythexport on this machine, but i'm thinking
mythexport doesn't support being run on another machine other than the
primary backend with the web server, is this right?

Thanks.