[mythtv-users] Problem with LiveTV and recordings colliding

Per Lundberg perlun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:03:39 UTC 2011

Hi!

I tried the other day to start LiveTV for a particular channel which I was
also simultaneously recording from. This was refused, because all available
recorders was busy. The thing is, I could accept this if I was trying to
switch to another channel, but shouldn't I be able to use LiveTV to watch a
channel which is currently being recorded...? This feels like a bug/oddness.
Having to go to "Watch recordings" just to watch LiveTV feels a bit silly.
:-)

I know the setting about "LiveTV is allowed to move recordings" but this
doesn't feel like exactly the same thing.
--
Best regards,
Per Lundberg