[mythtv-users] Mythtv deletes recordings with in hours.

Ian Clark mrrooster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:26:30 UTC 2011

On 14 March 2011 13:06, stuart <stuart at xnet.com> wrote:
> Hi...
>
> My mythtv back ends are deleting recordings within hours after they air
> while keeping other recordings for weeks.  I suspect mythtv can not
> handle a single nearly full HDDs even though, over all, there is plenty
> of room.

Are these watched recordings?

Do you have the option to always delete watched over unwatched ticked?
I had this set recently, and due to my habbit of recording far more
than I can watch I was loosing things I'd recorded only a few hours
ago (because I'd happened to have watched them) whereas stuff recorded
a year ago that'd I'd not got round to viewing yet was kept.

Cheers,

Ian