[mythtv-users] 0.24-fixes runaway mythcommflag

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:25:54 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Brian Long <briandlong at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mythcommflag ran for almost 12 hours NOT processing a file but it never
> gave up.  Has anyone else experienced something similar?  Has mythcommflag
> been altered in development to handle these problems more cleanly or should
> I open a Trac Bug?

By the way, I had read http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6729, but wasn't
sure it applied in my situation.  I've moved /var/log to spinning disk and
will keep an eye on other long-running jobs.  I wish we could disable those
h264 errors messages unless mythbackend was specifically logging "commflag"
verbosely.

/Brian/