[mythtv-users] ripping dvd. what's the sceret

Rodney D. Myers rod_myers at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 7 01:31:56 UTC 2011

Not sure if I hijacked another thread.

I ssh into the front/backend, and start the frontend, scroll through the
menu's to find "import dvd's", and create an iso image.

I see the iso image in the directory I point to, and according to the
log files, everything is created just fine.

Yet, when I go through the menu selections;

Main Menu -> Media Library -> Watch Videos

I see no videos.

I've tried ripping to iso image, and perfect image.

Not sure what I am missing here.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

--
Rodney D. Myers <rod_dmyers at fastmail.fm>
AIM#:            YAHOO: