[mythtv-users] securing mythweb

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 03:33:57 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 09:21 -0800, Gabe Rubin wrote:
> I do have mod_auth_digest, but not a2enmod auth_digest.

a2enmod is just the Apache/2 command to enable a module
(not a problem.)

Looking back at your posts, I noticed you had used:

 <Directory "/var/www/html/mythweb"> and
 <Directory "/var/www/mythweb">

Make sure the one that reflects the actual location of
your mythweb installation is used.

Just because I don't know any better, I always restart
Apache and Firefox whenever changes are made.

Don't forget the .../apache2/error.log file, it may have some
clues.

Bill