[mythtv-users] securing mythweb

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:21:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 7:49 AM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 15:10 -0800, Gabe Rubin wrote:
>> If I am able to generate the password file, doesn't that mean I have
>> the right module(s) installed?
>
> If you add a file named (for example) testphp.php and put
> the following in it:
>
>  <?php phpinfo(); ?>
>
> then you can browse that file and see a section labeled:
>
>  Loaded Modules
>
> I've got my file stored in the directory above mythweb.

Thanks.  Completely forgot about this in php.  I do have
mod_auth_digest, but not  a2enmod auth_digest.  Do I need that
separately?  Here are all my loaded modules:

core prefork http_core mod_so mod_auth_basic mod_auth_digest
mod_authn_file mod_authn_alias mod_authn_anon mod_authn_dbm
mod_authn_default mod_authz_host mod_authz_user mod_authz_owner
mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_dbm mod_authz_default util_ldap
mod_authnz_ldap mod_include mod_log_config mod_logio mod_env
mod_ext_filter mod_mime_magic mod_expires mod_deflate mod_headers
mod_usertrack mod_setenvif mod_mime mod_dav mod_status mod_autoindex
mod_info mod_dav_fs mod_vhost_alias mod_negotiation mod_dir
mod_actions mod_speling mod_userdir mod_alias mod_rewrite mod_proxy
mod_proxy_balancer mod_proxy_ftp mod_proxy_http mod_proxy_connect
mod_cache mod_suexec mod_disk_cache mod_cgi mod_dnssd mod_perl
mod_php5 mod_python mod_ssl