[mythtv-users] Fedora 15 upgrade experiences?

Andy Burns mythtv.lists at burns.me.uk
Fri Jun 10 20:14:03 UTC 2011

On 5 June 2011 17:47, Mark Hutchinson <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am on F14 with ATRPMS install of Myth.  Contemplating a server upgrade to
> 15.
> Any upgrade experiences out there people care to share

I have a FE box that has multiple Fedora installs (32 bit F14, 64 bit
F14, 64bit F15)

I should say my hardware is Intel-video (which I realise is probably
not so common amongst mythtv users) over HDMI

on F14 it copes with SD perfectly and HD with minor glitching, with
F15 the video isn't synced to the TV properly, there's a ragged tear
about 10% of the way down the screen.