[mythtv-users] I got my Ceton InfiniTV 4 working in 0.24-fixes (compiled with custom code)

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Jul 28 20:04:06 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Tom Bongiorno <two.bits.11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This may be getting us off topic for this thread, but it you get creative
> with priorities, this shouldn't be so much trouble.  If you would like, we
> can start a new thread to discuss how to simplify maintenance of this type
> of setup.  Just let us know.

Priorities aren't quite right.  The best they could do would be to
reduce the probability of recording on the wrong tuner.

When I get the Prime I have on pre-order, I'm planning to play with it
and see what I can script, but ultimately, I'd prefer to see a change
to the db schema for the video sources table so that all of these
properties could be recorded and a single video source could be used
for all tuners that access that source.  I may start a new thread at
that time.

Eric