[mythtv-users] DVB-T2 Dual Tuner PCI-E cards.....anything actually launched yet (not announced...really launched)

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:42:37 UTC 2011

One venndor were supposed to be launching a PCI-E card earlier in the
year but that seems to have disappeared.

Has anyone actually launched a dual tuner PCI-E card yet?

I'm not a great fan of using external USB sticks due to the temp that
can get up to and bits hanging outside the box, at least with internal
PCI-E cards I can keep everything tidy and managed.

Anyone?