[mythtv-users] Updated MythCenter theme

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:51:03 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

I have made a few updates to a fork of the MythCenter theme.

I tried to make as few changes as possible except to widen the fields
that were too narrow for their text, mostly on the Schedule Recording
screens.

I'll forewarn you that I made the decision to move things off centre to
fit the wider fields. This may offend some peoples sense of symmetry,
but it does make it more usable imho.

Anyway, have a look if you are interested at:

https://github.com/jasonblewis/MythCenterNew

To install it you basically download it to your ~/.mythtv/themes
directory and then go and select the MythCenterNew theme in the theme
selector.

or cd ~/.mythtv/themes
git clone git://github.com/jasonblewis/MythCenterNew.git

Note that this was a fork from git master MythCenter theme - I think the
changes over .24.1 fixes are minimal and this theme seems to work fine
in .24.1 fixes, except there is an extra button labeled Metadata
Options, but it does nothing in .24.1

If anyone does try this theme, please let me know your thoughts or if
anything is broken?

Jason