[mythtv-users] "Upcoming Recordings" list empty shortly after upgrade from 0.23.1 to 0.24.1

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Sun Jul 17 20:44:22 UTC 2011

I upgraded MythTV on Friday from 0.23.1 (SVN 26437) to 0.24.1 (GIT
6dfda22ae71fe98219f6f70f539a85a9249360dd). This is on a 64-bit Gentoo
system, using the official ebuilds from the MythTV git. The database
upgrade worked fine, and everything seemed OK for a couple of days
until I just attempted to schedule a new recording through MythWeb
(also upgraded to 0.24.) As soon as I saved the schedule, the
following appeared at the top of the MythWeb window:

Warning at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/modules/tv/detail.php, line 310:
!!NoTrans: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()!!

Since then, whenever I bring up the "Upcoming Recordings" page in
MythWeb, it is empty and the following message shows up at the top:

Warning at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/modules/tv/upcoming.php, line 95:
!!NoTrans: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()!!

Also, the "upcoming recordings" screen in Mythfrontend is also empty.
When I look at program listings for programs that should be recorded,
it also does not show them as needing to be recorded.

I looked at the database, and the record table has 65 records, and the
recordmatch table has 1217 records. Many of the entries in recordmatch
have dates prior to today (as old as 2011-07-09) and NULL values for
oldrecduplicate, recduplicate, findduplicate and oldrecstatus.

mysqlcheck shows no problems.

How can I resolve this?

Thanks!
--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,