[mythtv-users] AutoExpire: Oldest Show First, yet newly recorded shows still expire...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:05:04 UTC 2011

I have had Myth make some odd decisions in what shows to expire to
clear up space. I have a lot of space so I decided to set it to Oldest
Show First since that basically means stuff recorded 2+ weeks ago get
deleted which is more than enough time for us to actually watch them.

anyway, since then I've noticed that Myth still expires new-ish
recordings (from as soon as earlier that day). can someone help me
troubleshoot to find out why this is happening?

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -