[mythtv-users] FW: Help understand the interface of Myth Media & Video Gallery

Anthony Rooney rooneyo at iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 30 08:41:21 UTC 2011

Hi

I appears that feedback is important as long as it is the feedback you want
to hear.

You seem to think just because the product is free no negative feedback can
be tolerated?

You assume that we only seek to use Linux because it is free and you assume
my time is worthless.  I actually help many other people with the issue they
have with Linux when I know the answer and build old hardware with Linux for
free to those who cannot afford commercial software.

I now understand that the project only has developers and the project needs
document writers and many other resources to help it along.

I don’t think you need to be hyper sensitive to comment about problems with
documentation when many times end users will be affected and will
understandably get frustrated.

Kind Regards

Anthony