[mythtv-users] Add DVB-S2 channels

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:09:11 UTC 2011

Hello list, I have a DVB-S2 adapter, I want to add some channels from
my satellite provider (just few transponders).

I want to scan the satellite channels with w_scan, select the channels
I need and then add to MythTV.

If I add the channels from a channels.conf file, I don't get the HD
(DVB-S2) channels. If I scan all the channels on MythTV, I get all
channels (SD and HD) but I don't want all channels (more than 900), I
just want my provider's.

On the channels.conf I have all channels (SD and HD), but when I add
the file I just get SD channels and there is no DVB-S2 transponders on
the transponder list.

Here is the channels.conf file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/digi2

How can I add the DVB-S2 channels without a full scan?

Thanks and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano