[mythtv-users] Is MythTV slowing down my SSH?

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Sat Jan 22 05:16:35 UTC 2011

Michael,

Thank you for responding.

> ...if your sshd_config has UseDNS enabled

I have set UseDNS to "no" in my /etc/ssh/sshd_config file.

I know the MySQL issue seems like a remote one, but I have spent the
last week or so exhausting all other SSH issues I could find on the net.

So I'm not willing to rule out MySQL database issues (or anything else),
until I have a confirmed solution of some kind.

If there's something else I can try, please let me know.

--
Dave M G