[mythtv-users] Mytharchive and jpeg2yuv
Teruel de Campo MD
chusty at attglobal.net
Fri Jan 21 04:02:40 UTC 2011
On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 22:04 -0500, Will Dormann wrote:
> On 1/20/11 9:31 PM, Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
> > <<**ERROR: [mplex] Unable to read from /mnt_tb/dvd/work/temp.m2v>>
> > Temp.m2v is 0 size !!!
> >
> > I believe the problem is with Mytharchive. All the images are png and if
> > you input a png file into jpeg2yuv you will produce a temp.m2v of 0
> > size.
> >
> > Here is the test
> >
> > $ jpeg2yuv -n -1 -v2 -I p -f 25 -j
> > '/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/themes/Black/preview.png' > temp.m2v
> >
> > $ ls -la now temp.m2v is size 0
>
>
> I don't think that mytharchive ever attempts to perform such a command.
> If I enter the above command on my system it fails as well, which is
> expected.
>
> When mytharchive (mythburn.py) runs jpeg2yuv, it uses JPEG images that
> were created earlier in the script. There are a number of instances
> where the JPEG files are created, but for example:
> bgimage.save(os.path.join(getTempPath(),"background-%s-f%06d.jpg" %
> (page, framenum)),"JPEG",quality=99)
>
> You may wish to post your entire mythburn.log file or a link to it. I'd
> also say to make sure you have the latest mythburn.py, but I can't say
> that I've had your problem even when I was running 0.21 or earlier versions.
>
>
> -WD
Will,
1. mythburn.py 10/06/10 so is not the git version but is relatively
new.
2. It is a long script but somehow the input file for jpeg2yuv is a bad
one. The problem may not be on the themes itself. This weekend I will
spent some time looking at the script.
Well at least we are a little closer ;-)
-=terry=-
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list