[mythtv-users] Download Manager with v0.25pre, -1|313 bytes downloaded

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Jan 18 21:11:33 UTC 2011

* On Tue Jan 18, 2011 at 01:50:43PM -0600, Bill Meek wrote:
> When I attempt to download themes under v0.25pre, the response
> in mythfrontend.log is:
>
>  DownloadManager: downloadProgress:
>  http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/0.25/themes.zip
>  to /home/bill/.mythtv/tmp/themes.zip is at 313 of 313 (or -1)
>  bytes downloaded

This should be looking for trunk/themes.zip, not 0.25/themes.zip.
The theme chooser doesn't know you're not running a released
version.

I just updated to current HEAD and will take a look at it later
tonight when I can, but until then, can you send the output
of "mythfrontend --version"?  That should help me see if it's
an issue in the code or in your build.

> Are the 0.25 themes 'turned off' until the actual release?

No, released versions have their themes under a versioned
directory such as 0.23 and 0.24.  If you're running git master,
then the themes are listed under a 'trunk' directory.

--
Chris Pinkham