[mythtv-users] HDHomerun recordings cut short

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 05:38:21 UTC 2011


On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM, kanetse at gmail.com <kane.tse at gmail.com>wrote:


> If you try to connect to the HDHR using the IP address, the tuner ID will
> be ignored, and MythTV will always access the first tuner.  If you try to
> record on the second tuner, MythTV will still access the first tuner, and
> disrupt any recordings in progress.
>
>
I think this tip might be the key.  Using the hdhomerun_config tool, it says
"no devices detected".  This is despite the fact that I can ping the
hdhomerun using its IP address.  I think if I can get hdhomerun_config to
detect the HDHomerun, it may be a step towards resolving my issues.

The HDHomerun is successfully auto-detected by my Windows 7 box.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20110117/a52293cf/attachment.htm>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list