[mythtv-users] Grey screen after viewing Menu-Schedule options during playback - just audio?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:56:08 UTC 2011

I have upgraded to fixes/0.24 (v0.24-108-g798359f) using Mythbuntu
Autobuilds and during playback if I display the Menu - Schedule -
Programme Guide/Finder/Upcoming Recordings and then exit back to
playback I get no video (just a grey screen) but I can still hear
audio.  I am using VDPAU. If I exit playback and play the recording
again from Watch Recordings it works.

Does anyone have a solution or confirm similar problem?

TIA