[mythtv-users] Reference fanless frontend, frontend, backend, fe/be

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 23:44:13 UTC 2011

I forgot to say that the eeepc platform may have issues with
mythnetvision and divx & avi content; but will be fine for mpeg2 and
h264 content.

A major problem with asking for a reference platofmr is that every
territory requires different things, and every user expects different
things from their system. No, this isnt an ideal answer, no where
near, it is most satisfactory.

I love completely silent equipment I have purchased both Tranquil t2e
and Hush technolgies completely silent systems. I wish they were lower
cost!