[mythtv-users] Hauppauge 1250

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Jan 9 17:12:28 UTC 2011

On 1/9/2011 11:48, mark Deneen wrote:
> I reinstalled the SW. My Hauppage 1250 is now recognised in the setup.
> But, on the front end when I press Watcb TV I get an error of this
> bizarre wording:
> "ERROR: MythTV is using all inputs, but there are no active
> recordings?" I've been speaking English for 62 years and can't
> interpret that in any sensible way.
> What am I missing?

It means the backend was unable to find an available tuner to access
livetv, but no tuners are currently in use.  That indicates there is
something broken in how you configured your backend.  Make sure you
configured your tuner properly.  Make sure you defined a path in the
Default or LiveTV storage group to record to, and that the user running
the backend has write access to it.