[mythtv-users] mythnetvision searching youtube

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 28 19:45:08 UTC 2011

Hi Everybody,

I was tweaking my frontend  today and finally got mythnetvision working so I
can watch youtube videos on the TV.  It looks pretty nice.  However, the
searching results can be somewhat ... er ... interesting.

If I search for "silly songs" directly on the youtube website, 8 of the first
10 options are Veggietale Silly Songs (my kids love them).  If I search within
mythtnetvision, none of them are.  I get things like "Pink - F&*^in Perfect"
and the 2009 Project for Awesome.

Things are similar for a Mickey Mouse search.

Is there anything that I can do to make searches better in mythnetvision?

Mark