[mythtv-users] Sync live tweets to recording playback

Michael Robinson mike at robinsonhome.org
Mon Feb 21 16:25:22 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Michael Robinson
<mike at robinsonhome.org> wrote:
> FYI,
>
> I wrote a Java application for myself that I thought others folks
> might enjoy.  The app will replay tweets in sync with the playback of
> a recording.  For example, if you recorded the a program the night
> before, you can run this app while watching it and the tweets that
> were sent when the program was actually aired will be displayed in
> sync with the recording.  You can get it here:
>
>    http://digivim.com/dvm/products/mythtwit/MythTwit.zip
>
> If you have any feedback, please feel free to let me know.  Here's the
> help info:

I've added support for Twitter's live streaming API, so now you can
get updates while the recording is in progress.  You can get it here:

    http://digivim.com/dvm/products/mythtwit/MythTwit.zip

You can see the details with the "-help" switch.  Feedback is welcome.

-Mike