[mythtv-users] White screen during playback with error in log file

John Sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:18:46 UTC 2011

It seems like every other day, I cannot playback 720p content.  My setup:

Mac OS X 10.6
Mac Mini
MythFrontend 0.24/fixes (very recent build)

Usually within a few seconds of playback the screen just goes white, but I can still hear audio.  I see several lines of the following during playback in the log file:

Feb 20 09:07:37 mythfrontend [0x0-0x47047].org.osx-bundler.MythFrontend[770]: 2011-02-20 09:07:37.789 [mpegts @ 0x8aa80240]max resync size reached, could not find sync byte
Feb 20 09:07:37: --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Feb 20 09:07:37 mythfrontend [0x0-0x47047].org.osx-bundler.MythFrontend[770]: 2011-02-20 09:07:37.790 [mpegts @ 0x8aa80240]max resync size reached, could not find sync byte
Feb 20 09:07:37: --- last message repeated 1 time ---

Thoughts?

--
John <><