[mythtv-users] DVB Scanning: single transport only

Tom Hill tom at ninjabadger.net
Mon Feb 21 15:50:38 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 16:18 +0100, Terjesen Jens Peder wrote:
> I can't remember if you have the option to abort a full scan, but if
> that is possible you could try it and then see if there are any
> transponders in the database.

I believe I would have this now, given that I managed to import *some*
channels via a channels.conf import, but stopped when I realised that
Myth was *still* persisting in scanning every transponder with the NIT
data.

I'll have a look for what you describe, but I can't remember seeing
this. Someone's mentioned the Channel Editor, so I'll check that too.

Tom