[mythtv-users] Training IR Blaster for Uverse

blake dsblakewatson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:04:20 UTC 2011

Thanks for the scripts and configs, Tony, John and Ryan. I think I'm not
quite there, unfrortunately.

What I notice is that the light on the box isn't flashing at all. The
blaster is lighting up, but no flicker from the Uverse box. I've been using
Tony's script--and then just irsend just to try to get some reaction out of
it.

I'm using mythbuntu and I've kept the remote as an MCE remote and put the IR
Transmitter as USB MCE for a Motorola cable box.

Do I need to drop down a little lower and set up a file directly (lircd,
maybe)?