[mythtv-users] No Display

Andy mizeraka at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 08:47:45 UTC 2011

Well, the idea that it is a TV-side problem seems to make the most sense.  This myth box was setup to a different TV (through HDMI) with no problem, and the new TV is the only thing different.  A little bit of experimentation demonstrates video clicking on anytime audio accompanies the picture.

Thanks Ian.  My questions will now take a different tack to a different audience.