[mythtv-users] 2 mux on same time

Adam Juraszek juriad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:00:48 UTC 2011

Hello,
I might have a similar problem. I'm building my first mythtv system:
dedicated BE with 4 dvb-s2 tuners and 3 FEs. FEs will use LiveTV most
of time. In my country (Czech Republic) are all channels located on 8
different multiplexes.
I have been solving some lirc and system related problems so far and
now one FE works fine; this weekend I wanted to make more FEs work
simultanously.

Even manual changing of input can't work, because I don't know which
inputs are in use.
Does this mean it is impossible to configure mythtv as I wanted? Is
there any workaround?

Thank you
Adam Juraszek