[mythtv-users] UK commflagging script

D. R. Newman d.r.newman at e-consultation.org
Thu Feb 3 23:36:35 UTC 2011

On 03/02/11 23:12, Alex Butcher wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2011, D. R. Newman wrote:
>
>> I am trying this out with variable results.
>>
>> One oddity I noticed was when the script generated
>>
>> silence-detect has generated cutlist:
>> 1--25,16790-18862,34119-42780,57452-60059,70464-77044,

> Someone else has already reported this. I suspect that either you don't
> have
> mytharchivehelper installed, or it's failing (as it seems to sometimes).

mytharchivehelper is installed, and I don't get this problem with every
programme, just some of them. Note that the other cutpoints are more or
less correct.

The other problem I have noticed is that some advert breaks are missed,
and some other programmes have enough silence in them to generate a
cutlist point. I will try playing around with the mp3splt parameters.