[mythtv-users] Weirdness with manual record rule

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Tue Aug 30 15:40:50 UTC 2011

I set up a manual record rule to record a channel every day of the week
at 7am for 120 minutes.  The reason is I just want two hours on this
channel to capture the news and the today show, regardless of what the
names are or whatever.

However, when I set it up this way, it only records M-F, not the
weekends... Is there something I am doing wrong?  Is there a way to
specify every single day,  not just during the week?  Should I set this
up directly through the front end?

Thanks in advance!
--
  Kris B.  (official cord cutter now!)