[mythtv-users] Freesat DVB-S2 BBC HD Problems

Paul Littlefield info at paully.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 10:52:22 UTC 2011

Hi Folks

My first post, so be gentle.

I have been following various threads in this list and other forums, about the new BBC HD DVB-S2 broadcasting, and I am one of the many that cannot watch or record it now.

This wiki page of mine lists the actions I have taken to fix this:-
http://www.indie-it.com/wiki/index.php/MythTV_Freesat#UPDATE:_Retune_Channels

Here is my setup:-
http://www.indie-it.com/wiki/index.php/HTPC

I have the latest firmware v1.26.90.0 for the TV card and all was well until the changeover.

Is there anything I am missing that I should have done, or any tips or tricks or change of settings within the MythTV setup gui that can fix BBC HD or BBC One HD for me?

Oh yes, Channel 4 HD is fine.

Many thanks.

:-)

Paully