[mythtv-users] Toronto Mythtv Users: Anyone not getting TVO listings from Schedules Direct?

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Aug 19 17:40:35 UTC 2011

On 08/18/2011 11:42 PM, George Nassas wrote:
> On 2011-08-18, at 3:10 AM, Ian Evans<dheianevans at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Fellow Torontonians: Just added TVO to my Myth box after their digital
>> transition. I'm not getting any listing for them despite having the
>> xmltvid of 10119 listed in my setup.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> I had to do a mythcommflag --refresh-all
>
> I assume at some point schedules direct will have a different entry for the HD channel with flags indicating HD shows but for now 10119 is working fine.

Two things:  In adding the new OTA signal, how did you actually do this?
A complete scan? Or something else?

The xmltvid of 10119 *should* disappear as it is related to the analog
system. However, the content of 10119 and the new number will be the same.

ATM there is no entry for the digital channel through Schedules Direct,
but I am told that it is in process.

--
              R. Geoffrey Newbury