[mythtv-users] After adding channel all upcoming recordings are "Not Listed"

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:46:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Not Listed means you use "this showing" rules instead of "anytime" rules
> and the time changed.  (Or, perhaps you used "this channel" rules and
> the channel callsign changed?)  By re-saving the rule, you're updating
> it with the current channel/time info.

The time slots didn't change at all. Not even by a minute.

I did notice though when I scanned for the new channel, channels I had
changed previously from say 9-1 to 9 had changed back to 9-1 and I had
to edit them.

As it turns out I double checked it and it only happened to one
channel. It was funny, because in the guide all the shows were
highlighted and had the recording icon, but were down as not listed.