[mythtv-users] Time Offset for xmltv?

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Wed Aug 17 12:55:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm having problems receiving program data for ITV2+1 through xmltv at
the moment. I've seen that there is an option "DataDirect Time Offset"
in the channel editor of each channel.

Why is such a feature restricted only to DataDirect? It would be nice to
use it with other sources as well. Here in the UK we have quite a few so
called +1 channels and it would be good to reuse the program data of the
parent channel. It would also reduce the amount of data you have to
download.

Is there another way to use the data of another channel with a time offset?

Thanks
Thomas