[mythtv-users] 8 Years!

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 03:39:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Cecil Watson <knoppmyth at gmail.com> wrote:
> It was eight years ago today that I first introduce KnoppMyth to the world.
> Thanks to all the MythTV developers for MythTV and to all the members of the
> MythTV community that supported KnoppMyth and LinHES thru the years!

As a point of interest, what is the market penetration of LinHES. I am
currently using mythbuntu, but occasionally feel like going back to
your product (previously used knoppmyth).

When i look at the knoppmyth/linhes forums, there doesn't seem to be a
lot of activity, which could be due to low user numbers, or could be
because it all just works out of the box :)

Also how do you feel about continuing to maintain what seems to be a
pretty much solo effort - it must be alot of work for one guy and a
few helpers (or do I have that wrong).

Oh, and like the other posters, congrats to you and the myth devs :)