[mythtv-users] Anyone tested the DVB-T2 dual tuner TBS6280?

Harald Gustafsson hgu1972 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:35:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I searched for a dual tuner PCI-e DVB-T2 card with Linux support and
found this TBS6280 card:
http://tbsdvb.blog.com/2011/07/22/tbs-6280-freeview-hd-twin-tuner-card/
http://www.buydvb.net/tbs6280-pcie-dvbt2t-dual-tuner-card_p38.html
http://www.tbsdtv.com/english/Download.html

Previously I have only found the blackgold product that state they
will have Linux support but have not seen any drivers yet.

But when searching the mythtv lists and the linux dvb list I could not
find anyone using it. Do anyone have any info about this card, does it
work well with terrestrial DVB-T2 reception, is linux support working,
does it work with mythtv, etc.

/Harald