[mythtv-users] Cant tune SBS and Nine in Melbourne, AU with Hauppauge HVR2200

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 9 06:09:53 UTC 2011

On Tue Aug  9 15:54 , Anthony Hill  sent:

>I will have a look at shepherd tonight. It seems it is prolly worth having anyway.
>
>I had however hoped to clearly identify what the problem is, and fix it, rather
than just work around its symptoms - but I am certainly not going to get bloody
minded about it. :)

Shepherd didn't fix this issue for me..  I have shepherd re-ran the config
e.t.c..with my "alternate" channel 9 channums.. even though the association to
the xmlid is there, the data does not populate.. It hink the root cause needs to
be addressed before it will work.