[mythtv-users] is (clearqam) channel scanning idempotent (NO!)?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Aug 3 14:52:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> On 11-08-03 09:20 AM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
>>
>> Are you sure you counted your columns correctly?
>
> Pretty sure.

No, you aren't (your are missing the empty columns). Looking at your
data, we can see the hue is 32768, your mplex id is 69, and there are
2 values between there. But looking at the column headers, there are 4
fields in between those: tvformat, visible, outputfilters,
useonairguide

Looking in my DB, tvformat is sometimes blank, and outputfilters is
always blank. It makes sense that those 2 would be blank for you, and
thus the 2 numbers belong to visible and useonairguide.

--
Ron Frazier