[mythtv-users] Live TV Browse mode with multiple overlapping sources

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:17:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Richard Morton
<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
> What have you done with your channel numbering and callsign allocation to
> your channels?
Channels that are common to both have the same channel number,callsign
and channel name

> I never, I really mean never use livetv. It is pointless just schedule and
> record everything. Let the scheduler work it out for you. Unpredictable
> demand is not useful.
We are very occasional users of live TV (<5% over the last 5+ years og
Myth use)  One main use I have for it recently is early mornings
getting up with a baby and wanting to put BBC News 24 on in the
background!!

> I get the feeling that Livetv is there for marketing and debug purposes...
> not much more.
>
> Try switching sources/inputs by using the livetv menu 'm'.

This still gives me that same issue, it's as thought there is a minor
glitch in the logic(either in the implementation or my configuration)
that means it hides both the DVB-T (corrrectly) and DVB-S(incorrectly)
versions of the same channel?

Stephen