[mythtv-users] Blue Screen Live TV Playback on SD

Michael Papet mpapet at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 00:11:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've got a fresh mythtv 0.24-1 slave backend and frontend compiled and running using a Hauppauge HVR-1600 with the exception of the analog (SD) signal.  I know the device is working as I grabbed video off of it using ffmpeg.  Same system ran 0.23 from debian-multimedia's repos.

The PC uses the Intel video chip.

The SD tuner shows a blue screen during playback.  Mythtv thinks it's playing back as there are no errors in the front or backend.
Before I open a bug, are there any clues as to what might the problem be?