[mythtv-users] MythMetadataLookup questions

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:44:51 UTC 2011

>Stefan,
>
>I think there's some simple misunderstandings occurring here simply because
>your posts are hard to read.
>
>The main problem is simply sentence length. You write long sentences. Since
>some sentences include several grammatical errors, it can be hard to keep
>track of what the sentence is about whilst applying the necessary mental
>corrections.
>
>Additionally: Perhaps you could consider using MythCenter-Wide whilst
>troubleshooting this issue? It should include all the necessary screens, and
>works pretty much the same way as Blue-Abstract-Wide.
>
>- Chris

Well i'm the first to admit that i'm not perfect. But am i really that bad at english? Is it not possible to understand the steps i have gone through in my examples? In that case i should wait for someone who speaks english as native language to get the same problems.

As i said, i will not be alone with these problems when 0.25 goes live.

/Stefan