[mythtv-users] HD-PVR power cycling

Andrew Stadt acstadt at stadt.ca
Tue Apr 26 15:45:27 UTC 2011

Sorry about the html/top post, can't see a way to change it on this phone.

I'd be interested in a usb power cycler, depending on costs of course.

FWIW: I was able to elliminate 93% on my hdpvr issues simply by removing every other usb device from that computer... the biggest issue seemed to involve an APC UPS... it wasn't even connected to the same usb bus, but somehow it was pulling down the whole subsystem.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless